“Intrinsic Analysis of the Earth Crustal Deformation by InSAR technology and Meshless Numerical Methods” K.N.TOOSI University of technology, Faculty of Geomatics Eng./Tehran, Iran.
Current Job Position: Assistant professor at the section geodesy, department of surveying engineering, University of Isfahan, Iran.
|2011-2017||PhD, Geodesy, K.N.TOOSI University, Faculty of Geomatics Eng|
|1999 - 2001||
Master of Science, Geodesy, Thesis in Optimization of Geodetic
Networks, KNTU, Faculty of Geomatics Eng.
|1995 - 1999||
Bachelor of Science at Geomatics Engineering Isfahan University,
- H. Mehrabi, 2008 "Theory of Error and Least Squares Adjustment ", Text Book in Persian Language published by Islamic Azad University publications.
- H. Mehrabi "Optimization of Local Geodetic Networks Based on Precision " Geomatics 80 Exhibition and Conference, National Cartography Center, Iran, 2001.
- H. Mehrabi "Optimization and Design of Observational Plan of Local GPS Networks " Geomatics 88 Exhibition and Conference, National Cartography Center, Iran, 2009.
- H.Mehrabi, and B. Voosoghi (2014). "Optimal observational planning of local GPS networks: assessing an analytical method." Journal of Geodetic Science 4(1).
- H.Mehrabi, and B. Voosoghi (2015). "Recursive moving least squares." Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 58: 119-128. pdf
- H.Mehrabi, and B. Voosoghi (2016). "On estimating the curvature attributes and strain invariants of deformed surface through radial basis functions." Computational and Applied Mathematics: 1-18. pdf
- H.Mehrabi, and B. Voosoghi (2017). Intrinsic Analysis of the Earth Crustal Deformation by InSAR Technology and Meshless Numerical Methods Ph.D., K. N. Toosi university of technology.
- H.Mehrabi , Voosoghi B, Motagh M, Hanssen RF (2019) Three-dimensional displacement fields from insar through tikhonov regularization and least-squares variance component estimation Journal of Surveying Engineering 145:04019011 pdf
Feb 2004- Feb 2005 :
Research at Azad University , Faculty of Geomatics Engineering, Optimization of Observational Plan of local GPS Networks Based on Precision Criterion (Technical Research)
Oct 2009- Jun 2010 :
Research at: Azad University , Faculty of Geomatics Engineering,Trend Analysis of GPS Relative Positioning with Respect to Baseline length (Technical Research)
- Global Navigation Satellite Sustem (GNSS)
- Optimization of GPS networks, Geodetic and Geotechnical methods in Geodynamics,
- Intrinsic deformation analysis of the Earth crust.
- Satellite Geodesy (GPS)
- Optimization and Design of Geodetic Control Networks
- Advance Software and Surveying Instrument
- Surveying Engineering
- Theory of Errors and Least Square Adjustment
- Physical Geodesy
- Differential Geometry
- Radar interferometry
- Satellite altimetry
- Generally, I am PC oriented. Through the years I have been working on Linux and then most Windows operating systems, I handle my Hardware problems.
- Good experience in programming with Matlab and C++.
- Softwares: familiarity with variety of software's such as
- 1) Bernese GPS software
- 2) commerical GPS Baseline Process Software such as Leica Geo Office(LGO), Trimble Geomatic Office (TGO)
- 3) Columbus Software
- 4) MicroSearch Geolab
- 5) SDR Mapping, Civil3D, Auto CAD Microstation, Office XP (Word, PowerPoint, FrontPage Excel)
- 6) Matlab Software and Programming
- 7) InSAR processing softwares: SARScape/Envi, SNAP, StaMPS/DORIS and GAMMA Softwares
Since 2003: Manager of Consulting Surveying Engineer .